These instructions apply to Kappris V2.1.4 and above and assume that the PC or server has been fully updated and tested.
- Check the Kappris Installation Pre-requisites here and address as required.
- Reboot to ensure that no files or processes required by Kappris are in use.
- Login using an account with administrator rights.
- Open a Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
- Run the commands shown in this article.
- Run the Kappris installer using msiexec from within the Command Prompt window creating an installation. log file as below replacing the paths and folder names as necessary:
msiexec /l*v logfile.txt /i \\PATH\TO\MSI\Kappris.msi KAPPRIS_CONFIG_FOLDER=\\server1\Kappris
- Follow the instructions.
- Check that the installation completes successfully.
- In the event of installation failure, send the log file to Kutana for analysis.
- Test printing from Word, Outlook and Excel.
- In the event of test failure:
- Check that the Kappris XPS printer is available from Devices and Printers.
- Open config.ini from C:\Program Files (x86)\Kutana\Kappris and check the location of the central share is correct.
- Open KPMGR from C:\Program Files (x86)\Kutana\Kappris and check that you can File – Publish.
- Examine the contents of any Bug Report generated and if you cannot determine the cause then send to Kutana for analysis.
- Try a repair on the Kappris installation.