Run these commands on the target Windows machine. Should take ~20 minutes, mostly waiting for installations to complete.
- Visit https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and download and install https://nodejs.org/dist/v16.13.0/node-v16.13.0-x64.msi choosing all available packages.
This installs npm on the target machine. You need npm to host the demo website and to automatically download all the required modules.
- At the command prompt, create a folder for the WebViewerDemo
- CD to that new folder and unzip the file \\busdata\company\briant\work\FB13317\WebViewerRobDemo.zip
- Remain in the new folder and run npm install which will create and populate the .\node_modules folder.
This will take several minutes.
- Run npm start which will start the demo website at localhost:3000. You should get a message at the command prompt that says something like this, but mentioning your IP address:
Listening at localhost:3000 (http://10.140.2.38:3000)
- If the browser does not automatically open a tab whose address is localhost:3000 you can do it manually.